Nicole by OPI on Clearance at Kmart!!! Run and Get some!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hola!

If your following me on Instagram you would know I did some shopping at Kmart yesterday.  Kmart is my favorite place to shop for Clearance.  Not only do I buy nail polishes here, I look for clothes, home items, toys, shoes, etc on clearance!  Yay for Clearance! 

I follow a lot of Puertorican nail polish addicts like myself on Instagram, and the girls where finding Nicole by OPI on clearance for $1.74.  I told myself repeatedly not to go... but I just couldn't control myself... oh God... hahaha.  When I arrived I didn't see any in the clearance bin so I went to the regular Nicole by OPI display.  I started to grab a few and went to the price scanner, and BINGO, I got some! :)  They weren't marked down at this store so I recommend scanning them all to find them.

These polishes are from Selena Gomez spring 2013 Collection.  This collection consists in 14 lacquers, but not all are on clearance.  The glitters in the collection are not on clearance just the others.  I am guessing that they will be on clearance in the near future so keep your eyes on them. 

These are the ones I purchased:

 
(Left to Right-  Hit the lights, Selena, Love Song & Spring Break)
 
 
 
I hope you guys are able to score some too!!  Remember to scan them before purchasing.
 
 
Hasta luego amigos!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS