Coloring in your stamping images! An Advance stamping technique.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I am so excited to share this with you guys!
This is so awesome!!

First of all this is not my idea.  I found this awesome nail stamper called @maespiritu_artofnail on Instagram and this is her blog http://artofnail.blogspot.com/ .  She has a wonderful post called Advance Stamping Technique Tutorial that you must read pronto!!  There she teaches you how to color in your stamping designs... just like you would a coloring book. 

I have to admit it took some practicing but you will get it and fall in love with it too!! Here is the mani I did with her technique.

 
Ingredients for my yummy keropi/icecream/ladybug mani!
This was the result of practicing with different images.
 
1.  Base color on all nails:  Ruby Wing Electric Firefly.
2.  Ring finger:  Stamping plate:  QA24. Stamping Colors:  Sinful colors Black on Black, Sinful Colors Irish Green & Sinful Colors Snow me White.
3.  Middle & Ring Finger:  Stamping plate:  Kd7.  Stamping Colors:  OPI San Tan-tonio, Finger paints Model Colour & Nicole by OPI Love Song.
4.  Pinky:  Stamping plate M30.  Stamping color:  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red.
 
 
 
What do you think about this technique?  Isn't it amazing?  Tell me about it in the comments.
 
 
Hasta Luego!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS