How To Make Magical keys With Nail Polish!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hola amigos!

Today I finally decided to add some Pizazz to my keys.  Transforming them from old ordinary key to Magical Keys!! :) 

I have seen this idea all over the internet.  People painting their keys with nail polish.  Its a great way to tell your keys apart and make them look beautiful.  I wanted to try this for the longest time and I am so happy I finally I did.

At first I started to paint them on a piece of paper and was going to paint one side first then the other, but  I realize that it would take too much time and maybe they would get smudged if I would turn them over too early.


So I got an idea!  I had a piece of Styrofoam laying around and decided to stick the keys in it.  It became a base for them to stand up and I could work on both sides.  It made painting easier and in less time.

 
 

 
 
Colors used:
 
1.  Left key is Sinful Colors Black on Black covered with Finger Paints Twisted Flakies. 
 
2.  Right key is China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard covered with Krafty Gurl Indie Polish in Melon Mania.
 
To seal in the colors I used Seche Vite Top Coat. 
 
This is such a cool Idea.  You can pizazz your keys in so many different ways.  Have you tried this yet? 
 
I hope you enjoy this post!
 
Hasta luego!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS