I wanted to share a tutorial with you guys! This is the mani I posted today on Instagram:
I used shades from The China Glaze Sea Goddess Collection and Pueen plate 51. I hope you enjoy! ...Here we go!
What do you need?
1. A Base Coat: I used Duri Rejuvacote.
2. China Glaze Sand Dolla Make You Holla
3. China Glaze Wish On A Starfish
4. China Glaze Shell We Dance?
5. Pueen nail stamping plate: Pueen 51
6. Black stamping polish: I used P&E Black Matte.
7. Your favorite Top Coat: I used Seche Vite
1. Apply your favorite Base Coat. I use Duri Rejuvacote as my base coat.
2. Using China Glaze Sand Dolla Make You Holla, apply only on the upper 1/3 of your nail. I applied 3 thin coats. **Pay no attention to my half naked nails! lol
3. Using China Glaze Wish on a Starfish, apply on the center of your nail. Then with the brush gently apply a little of the pink over the white, this will create a gradient look without having to use a sponge. I applied two coats.
4. Using China Glaze Shell We Dance?, apply on the lower part of the nail. Just as before, gently apply a little of the dark pink over the lighter pink creating a gradient look. I applied two coats. It might look uneven but don't worry the top coat will help even it out.
5. Apply your favorite top coat. I used Seche Vite. This step is very important! The top coat evens out the gradient and creates a smooth surface for nail stamping. After applying wait till the nails are completely dry before going on to the next step.
6. After your nails have dried, you can finally stamp! Yay! I used Pueen 51 and P&E Black Matte.
7. Apply your favorite top coat, clean up your cuticles and your done!
I hope you enjoyed! If you recreate this mani, I would love to see it! Just tag me on Instagram!