Polish Addict Nail Color Haul

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hola!

Thru Instagram I have been introduce to the world of Indie Polishes.  Indie Polishes are handmade polishes by awesome people who love polish.  They create unique and fun polishes that you won't be able to find in stores!  I am trying to build my Indie stash little by little looking for beautiful polishes to add to my collection! 

Today I have three polishes from Polish Addict Nail Color.  You can find her on IG @polishaddictnailcolor or here.  Her store is here.  Here is the pic of the beautiful polishes I purchase from her: 

L to R:  Cool Summer, Dr. Franken and Lipstick & Shades
 
 
They are gorgeous! Jam packed with magical glitter! Simply beautiful! If you love glitter polish then you should definitely get some too!  They are very easy to apply.  No fishing out glitter! All the manis below where applied two coats.  I just love all the neon glitters!! I am so glad to have them in my collection! Without further adieu here are my manis:
 
 
 
1.  Cool Summer:
Base color:  Zoya Pippa, Cheeky stamping plate 31, stamping colors: China Glaze Love's a Beach and China Glaze Splish Splash.

 
2.  Lipstick & Shades:
Base Color:  Bettina Jeans Sand Blast, IG@justricarda Rica Glam 01 stamping plate and stamping color China Glaze Love's a Beach.
 
 
3.  Dr. Franken:
Base Color:  Bettina Ortensia, Winstonia stamping plate W111, stamping color:  Sinful Colors Black on Black and Kiss Nail Artist metallic accent.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed!
 
Hasta Luego! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS