Today I am showing you five beautiful Indie polishes I purchased from Colores de Carol. I love Indie Polishes! If you didn't know, Indie polishes are polishes that are home made by amazing gals who love polish! They add the best ingredients with a magical potion to create a beautiful and unique polish you won't be able to find at a store!
You can purchase Colores de Carol Indie polishes at http://www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/ I also recommend you following her blog where she post her reviews and her beautiful nail art at http://www.coloresdecarol.com/ .
Here are the beautiful polishes from Colores de Carol plus the ingredients I used for each mani:
1. Index finger and middle finger: China Glaze Splish Splash, XL stamping plate #C & stamping color: Color Club Beyond.
2. Ring Finger Colores de Carol April Fools over Zoya Purity.
3. Color Club Beyond.
Blueberry Mango Sorbet
1. Colores de Carol Blueberry Mango Sorbet on all nails. Without undies (base) under.
2. Ring finger: Winstonia stamping plate W111 & Sally Hansen Orange Impluse. Plus a small Rhinestone.
1. Index and Pinky: China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, XL stamping plate #C and stamping color: Essie Good As Gold.
2. Middle and Ring Finger: Colores de Carol Daffodil over Zoya Purity.
Hero In Disguise
1. Colores de Carol Hero In Disguise over all nails.
2. Ring finger: Stamping plate Pueen 44 & WetnWild Black Crème used for stamping.
1. For all Finger except Ring Finger I used: Sally Hansen Fast Fuchsia, Cheeky stamping plate 38 & stamping color: Sinful Colors Snow me White.
2. Ring Finger: Colores de Carol Cupcake Fantasy. I used no undies (base color)
Aren't they beautiful! I love them all! Colores de Carol recommends you shake your bottle well before use. She also recommend placing your glitter polish upside down at least ten minutes before application because the larger glitter can sink to the bottom. Also apply thin coats, and wait 1-2 minutes between them. Then finish with a top coat. I did this and had no problem with the application. They are so fun to wear alone or combine it with any nail art.
I hope you enjoy my swatches! If you have any question or comment please leave it in the comment section below!
Hasta Luego amigos!!