4th of July Mani

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hola!

To everyone that celebrates Independence Day! Happy 4th of July!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  Be safe!

I had been seeing so many Instagram fourth of the July manis that is was very hard to accomplish something different.  As you know its can be very hard to be different when nail stamping, well because everyone has the same plates and you can easily copy someone without being aware of it.  I really tried my best to make a creative 4th of July mani.  I hope you guys enjoy!


4th of July Mani:
1.  Ring & Pinky I applied China Glaze White on White and applied Krafty Gurl Indie Polish in Liberty Belle.
2.  Middle Finger I applied China Glaze Man Hunt, Stamped using KD3 plate using Sinful Color Snow me White.
3.  Ring Finger I applied China Glaze Adventure Red-y.  I stamped waves using Bundle Monster plate 210 and Sinful Colors Snow me White.
4.  Finish everything of with Seche Vite my favorite Top Coat.  It doesn't smudge your stamping design.
I would love to see your nail stamping designs too! Just tag me on your pics on Instagram!

Hasta luego amigos! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS