Simple Koala Nails: Using Winstonia W205 & W210

Friday, March 7, 2014

¡Hola!

I created this cute simple Koala mani using Winstonia plates W205 & W210:



What did I use?

1.  A Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
2.  China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn
3.  China Glaze Petal To The Metal
4.  Winstonia W205 (lines)
5.  Winstonia W210 (panda)
6.  Konad White
7.  Konad Black Gold
8.  Sinful Colors Snow Me White
9.  Maybelline Gold Bold
10.  Seche Vite Top Coat


Steps:

1.  Apply your favorite base coat.
2.  Apply one coat of China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn to all your nails.
3.  Make a gradient using a makeup sponge wedge and CG Don't Honk Your Thorn (top color) and CG Petal To The Metal (bottom color) to all your nails.
4.  Apply a top coat to blend the colors and smooth the nail for nail stamping.
5.  Stamp using the W205 and Konad White to create the diagonal lines.
6.  Now you create your advance stamping decal using the image of the panda on plate W210.  Learn how to do this step here and here.  This is the picture of how the koala was colored in:

I used Sinful Colors Snow me White for ears and tummy,
CG Petal To The Metal for his nose and mouth, &
Maybelline Gold Bold for his eyes

7.  Apply your decal using the top coat method, look at #6 for the links provided on how to apply the image on your nail.
8.  Once your done you can apply your favorite top coat and your done!


I hope you enjoy this mani!  If I inspire you in anyway just tag me or link my blog to your post.  Thank you!

Happy Stamping!

Swanette


5 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS