Simple Delicate Mani Using A54 Stamping Plate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Saludos chicas y chicos!

Here I have another plate from the A Series.  Its A54, I used it today to  make a nice simple mani using some Bettina Polishes. 


Bettina Polishes is a brand made in Puerto Rico, until recently you could only find them in the island, but now you can find them also in South Florida.  You can see their whole line of Cosmetics here http://bettinacosmetics.com/ .   Bettina polishes are very opaque polishes and apply very well.  I really like to use Bettina, especially for stamping.  A lot of their cream polishes have the right consistency for stamping. 

Ingredients to this simple delicate mani:
1.  Index and pinky Bettina 192 Lyrical
2.  Middle Finger:  Bettina Glamour Celebrate
3.  Ring finger:  Base color is Bettina Marshmallow, stamping plate A54, Stamping colors:  Bettina Art Deco Brown & Bettina Glamor Celebrate.
4.  I stamped two times on the ring finger. I stamped the whole design using Bettina Art Deco Brown  and then I stamped using Bettina Glamor Celebrate only the palm leaves.
Espero que te haya gustado!  I hope you enjoyed my mani!
Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS