A Clearance Haul & Two Manis

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hola!!

I wanted to share a clearance haul with you guys! I just love clearance! I am clearance/shopaholic.  It is so fun to look thru clearance aisles or bins looking for hidden treasures!

On this particular day I went to coupon like I usually do at Wags (Walgreens) and my daughter said, "Hey ma, lets look for clearance!".   As you see she is learning so much from her mama. :)  So as we approached the aisle I just couldn't believe it! I saw some Essie!  Jackpot!! There was a lot of colors to chose from, but I only chose four.  Then I keep looking and found some Revlons from the Chroma Chameleon Collection. I grab some of that too! This all total: $25, but luckly I have a lot points on my Walgreens Balance reward card and only paid $5!  Yes I went crazy... I know... I am not proud of myself.  This is what happens when you are a polish addict. 
 
My Walgreens Clearance Haul:
Essie box includes:  Chinchilly & Forever yummy.
Essies L to R:  Miss fancy pants, power clutch, fair game & Lil'boa peep.
Revlons L to R:  Aquamarine, Rose Gold, Amethyst & Topaz.
The Milani Runaway eyes in Naturally Chic.
I also wanted to show you guys two manis I created with these polishes.  I posted these on Instagram. I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients in my star and moons mani:
1.  Essie Miss Fancy Pants
2.  Essie Lil'boa peep on my ring finger and I used for stamping stars and moon ( It is a magnetic polish from Repstyle Magnetic Collection, but it didn't have the magnet cap when I purchased it) 
3.  Cheeky stamping plate 46
4.  Seche Vite


The Ingredients in this delicious mani is:
1.  Essie Power Clutch on index finger
2.  Revlon Aquamarine on middle finger
3.  Zoya purity on ring finger
4.  Pueen stamping plate 47
5.  Stamping color:  Sinful Colors Black on Black
6.  Orly Liquid vinyl on pinky
7.  Kiss metallic accent
8.  Seche Vite
I hope you guys find wonderful treasures when hunting thru a clearance aisle or bin!  Have fun shopping for polish!!
Hasta Luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS