Rica's 3-Free Glossy Glam Top Coat

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hola Chicas!!

I am so happy to present to you Rica's 3-Free Glossy Glam Top Coat.  You can find Ricarda on Instagram @justricarda, her blog is here and here is her Esty Shop .

I was so happy that she sent me her new Top Coat to try out.  I received it yesterday and just had to try it out immediately.  A picture has a thousand words, look below to see what this beautiful Top Coat does:

(This pic was taken indoors.)
Nail products used-  3 polishes from Orly Mineral FX Collection:  Stone Cold, Rococo A-Go-Go & Emberstone.  Stamping plate Red Angel 106.  Stamping Color:  Essie Good As Gold
 
(This pic was take outdoors.  It hasn't been sunny in Puerto Rico these couple of days.)
 
 
Now, lets continue....
 
What do I look for in a top coat?  Being a stampaholic the first thing I want from a top coat is that it DOESN'T smudge my nail stamping design.  Second, I want my mani to shine like a diamond!  Third, I would like it to dry fast, because I am a busy mom.
 
My thoughts.....
 
1.  I was amazed on how Glossy Glam didn't smudge my stamping.  Believe me when I tell you I have tried a lot of top coats and every single one has smudge my design except Seche Vite.  I even tried it immediately after stamping and No Smudging!! I just couldn't believe it!
 
2.  This beauty leaves your mani super shiny! Amazing!  Just like the name says Glossy Glam! :)
 
3.   My mani is also a gradient.  I used three polishes from Oryl Mineral FX collection.  Those polishes have glitter and dry to a rough texture.  I am happy to add that Glossy Glam Top Coat smooth out the glitter gradient and made a great base for me to stamp with just one coat!
 
4.  Last but not least, the drying time.  I have to admit she never said Glossy Glam was going to be a fast drying top coat, but my goodness it dries faster than many other top coats from leading brands which advertise fast drying top coat.   So I am very happy about that!
 
How do you get Rica's Glossy Glam Top Coat?
 
Follow her on Instagram @justricarda she posts on when her Glossy Glam Top Coat are available.  Act fast because these babies go super rapido!!
 
What do you think?  Are you going to purchase one?  Let me know in the comment section below!
 
 
Hasta Luego!!


Here is another pic I wanted to add, we finally got a little sunshine in Puerto Rico.  Hope you can appreciate it better.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS