Stamping with plate A47

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hola!
I hope everyone had a great Monday! 

Tonight I took out my A Series plates, I had them stored away in a small wooden box.  A Series plates are stamping plates made in China.  I don't know the brand I just know them by A series plates.  I purchased them on Aliexpress.com a long time ago.   These plates are larger than your regular stamping plates like Bundle Monster and even larger than Cheekys Summer plates.  The images are very large, great for long nails and even toe nails.  You can also find them on Ebay.  I do recommend you look for a good seller, remember to read their feedback, read about their shipping fees, especially if buying on Aliexpress.com.  Its very important to do so because you might get low quality plates, which is a downside when buying on Aliexpress.com.

I have to add something very important in this post.  These plates have NO backing cover on them and are EXTREMELY sharp.  Believe me I have cut myself a few times with them...ouch!  I tried to file them down but they are still sharp.  Please be careful handling them. 

Here is plate A57:


I honestly don't know what these images represent, but I think they look beautiful. Below is the mani I posted on Instagram.  A friend on Instagram said that my mani look like a design you would find on a antique Holland plate.  What do you think these images are?  Let me know in the comment section below!



Nail products used:
1.  I applied Bettina Marshmallow to all my nails as my base color.
2.  Stamping plate A47
3.  Stamping color is Bettina Jeans Over Dyed.
Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS