Colorful Mani using Winstonia W110

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hola!

Here is the mani I posted yesterday on my Instagram.  Its been along time since I use the baggie method.  If you don't know what it is check out here.  Its also located on my Label section (right bottom side of my blog) called The Baggie Method. 

I used some of the polishes I purchased from Kmart and Sally Beauty Supply. 

Ingredients to this yummy colorful mani is:
1.  Nicole By OPI Hit The Lights
2.  Nicole By OPI Selena
3.  Nicole By OPI Spring Break
4.  Finger Paints It's An Original!
5.  Color Club Miss Bliss
6.  Winstonia stamping plate W110
7.  Stamping color:  WetnWild Black Crème
8.  Seche Vite Top Coat
Steps:
1.  Apply two coats of Nicole By OPI Hit The Lights on all your nails.  Let it complety dry.
2.  Then start the Baggie Method.  Applying each color one by one using this method.  I used Nicole By OPI Selena, Spring Break, Finger Paints It's An Original!, and Color Club Miss Bliss.  In that same order.  Applying light pressure to the piece of bag on nail. 
3.  After you apply all the colors using the baggie method apply a coat of Seche Vite.  This helps blend in all the colors and makes a flat surface for you to begin your nail stamping.
4.  Stamp using W110 and WetnWild Black Crème to all nails.
5.  Finish off with your favorite top coat.  I recommend Seche Vite.  At the moment it has been my favorite top coat for stamping.  It doesn't smudge your nail design.
I hope you enjoy my post!  If you have any questions let me know in the comment section below.
Hasta Luego!
;) Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS