Sally Beauty Supply Buy 1 Get 1 Deal!! 2 Days only!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hola!!

Here is a great deal!!  Sally Beauty Supply has a Buy 1 Get 1 Deal on China Glaze, Orly or Gelish Soak-off Gel Polish.  Limit 2 per customer.  That means you can get 4 polishes.  This offer is valid in Puerto Rico too!! Yay!  This offer was posted on their facebook page:

So what did I get?? 

The four polishes I got are:
Left to right:  Sun Worshiper, Pool Party, In the lime Light and Japanese Koi.

I also got some clearance goodies.  I was lucky that my local Sally were still offering an additional 50% off clearance.  I got a China Glaze Nail Polish Appliques, A Nail Life Gripper Basecoat, six So Easy Stripe Rites plus two China glazes names Hawaiian Punch and VII.  Remember to ask if your store has any deal with clearance items, you might get lucky! :)

Are you stopping by your local Sallys??  If so what are you getting?  I would love to know.  Remember this deal is for 2 DAYS ONLY!!  Run! But be careful! lol

Hasta luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS