Finally the review of Cici&Sisi plates set 1. I purchase this set of plates on Amazon.com for $29.99. This set comes with 6 Jumbo size plates numbered 01-06, two sheets of stickers, a stamper and cute organizer.
Here is the scan of the plates:
Quick Swatches of plates using Rimmel Blue Eyed Girl:
* Remember this is my opinion and everyone has had different results upon trying the new Cisi&Sisi plates.
1. Stamper: A very good stamper, but you might have to prime it. Just use a white nail buffing block and lightly buff the surface to remove the shine. Then try out the stamper to see if it picks up. Remember it might not be necessary to prime the stamper, try it out first. Most of my nailstampaddicts friends didn't have to prime their stamper, but I did. I think its great that this set provides a stamper. Its a awesome set if you want to start nail stamping.
2. Scraper: Honestly no, its not good. The scraper is metal and not even like a Konad stamper. It just doesn't do the job and might damage your plate. Just use a plastic gift card, old credit card, Konad scraper or anything similar.
3. Organizer- Its awesome that this set has a organizer. It has 10 plastic sleeves. If you have similar size plates you can add them to this organizer, so that's a plus for me.
4. Stickers- I haven't tried them yet, but they look cute.
5. Plates- A variety of beautiful images, and they are well etched. Each plates has 24 full size images and approximately 12 small images. I had problems with corner images. I don't know why, it seems the plate or the plastic is uneven at the corners, but I made them work. I tried swiping in different directions until I found the perfect way to swipe them. I had to swipe towards the edge of the plate, if that make sense. I also found that using a plastic scraper was the best option for me, especially when picking up those corner images. I personally love Konad's metal scraper, but the plastic card worked better for me. When stamping I always recommend trying different stampers or scrapers to make a image plates work. If one stamper or scraper doesn't work, try another, don't give up! :) Over all I think Cici&Sisi plates are becoming one of my favorite sets. I personally love full image designs. I hope you enjoy the swatches, as you see above they stamp beautifully.
Here are some of the mani's I created with these plates and posted on Instagram:
1. Cici plate 02 & 04
You can find more info about the colors here
2. Cici&Sisi plate 02 &03
Colors: Glitter Orly Fx Star Trooper. Zoya Purity, plate 2, 3, Konad black & Essie Good as Gold.
What do you think about this set? Will you purchase them? Or do you have them? Let me know below!