The 31 Day Challenge: Day 3 Yellow Nails

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hola!

Today I have completed my Day3: Yellow Nails Challenge.  Here are my Yummy Banana Nails.  Aren't they so funny?  They make me happy.

Hoy complete mi manicura del reto Día 3: Uñas Amarillas. Se llama mis Deliciosas Uñas de Guineos!  jaja ¿Que chistoso verdad?  Me hacen feliz!



Ingredients to this delicious mani:

1.  China Glaze Sun-kissed as my base color.
2.  Cheeky plate CH42 for both nail images:  Bananas & Yummy words.
3.  Konad Black for stamping.
4.  Sally Hansen Ligtening for advanced stamping technique.
5.  Sealed in my designs with Seche Vite.

I am currently working on a pictorial on how to achieve the advanced stamping technique which is similar to coloring a coloring book and applying to your nails.  I learn this technique from Mae E. Espiritu  Here is her post on advance stamping technique .  She shows you step by step on to do it.  If you love stamping you should defenitly follow her.  She is also on Instagram @maespiritu_artofnail.

I hope you guys enjoy my funny, but yummy banana nails!

Actualmente estoy trabajando para hacer un "pictorial" para ustedes de como lograr la técnica del estampado advanzado.  Es similiar como pintar un libro de dibujo.  Es super divertido.  Aprendí esta técnica de Mae E. Espiritu .   Aquí se encuentra su "post" de La técnica estampado advanzado .  Ella te explica paso a paso como logarlo.  Si te encanta "nail stamping" definitivamente debes siguir su blog y su Instagram @maespiritu_artofnail .

Espero que les haya gustado mi chistoso, pero delicioso manicura de guineos!

Hasta Luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS