Change is for the better.... or so I hope :)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hola amigos:

I have decided to change my blog name from Swanette's Nails to Nailstamp4fun.  I didn't want my first name to be on my blog anymore.  It was a very hard decision, so after a long time of thinking I finally decided that my name had to show my love for nail stamping.  Therefor "Nail Stamp 4 Fun" was born.  It was going to be "Nail Stamping 4 fun" but it was already taken.  What do you guys think?  Please let me in the comment section below.  I will really appreciate it. 

Thank you! :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10518501/?claim=zz9dm2ce5v9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hola amigos:

Por fin he decidido cambiar mi nombre de Swanette's Nails a Nail Stamp 4 Fun.  No queria que mi blog tuviera mi nombre.  Queria algo que reflejara el amor al Nail Stamping.  Que crees?  Dejame saber en los comentarios.  Seran muy apreciados.

Muchas Gracias



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS