The 31 Day Challenge: Day 2 Orange Nails

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hola,

I just finish my Day 2: Orange Nails.  Yay!

I decided to do the baggie method technique today.  You can find out how to do the baggie method technique here .  

I call this mani My Sun Rays Mani:

Por fin termine mi manicura para el Segundo día del reto;  Uñas anaranjadas.  Use la técnica del "Baggie method"  que puedes encontrar en mi blog aqui .  Este mani se llama Rayos del Sol. 




Ingredients to my mani:

1.  China Glaze Papaya Punch for my base color
2.  Using the baggie method I used:  China Glaze Cross Iron 360 & JulieG Tangerine Dream.
3.  Stamping plate:  A46
4.  Stamping polish:  Konad Black


How do they look?  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I can't wait for tomorrow.

¿Cómo se ven?  Espero que les haya gustado.  Los veré mañana!

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS