The 31 Day Challenge: Day 6 Violet Nails

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hola!

I am having so much fun with this challenge.  Here is my mani for day 6:

Hola!

De verdad que es súper divertido es este reto!  Aquí está mi manicura del sexto día:


I used:

1.  Color Club Eternal Bliss on all my nails except my ring finger.
2.  On my ring finger I applied Sinful Colors Black on Black.
3.  I used HD-B holiday plate by Bunny Nails.
4.  For stamping I used Konad Black, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, CC Eternal Bliss with the advance stamping technique .
5.  Seche Vite Top Coat.

I really love the way it turned out!  They are gorgeous in the Sun.  What do you think?  Do you like them, please let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed my post.

A mi me gusto mucho esta manicura, es muy fácil para hacer y lucen hermosas en el Sol.  ¿Y tu, qué opinas? Déjame saber en los comentarios.   Espero que les haya gustado!

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS