The 31 Day Challenge: Day 9 Rainbow Nails

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hola!

Here are my Rainbow Nails for todays challenge.  I had so much fun doing this manicure.  It was very difficult to keep the lines straight because I have very shaky hands, but I did it!  Yay!  I really love the way these nails look, they make me happy. :)  It makes me sad to think that I will have to change them tomorrow. 

Hola!
Estas son mis uñas de arco Isis para el reto de hoy.  Fue muy divertido hacer esta manicura.  Fue muy difícil mantener las líneas derechas, pero lo hice! Yaahoo! :) Me encanta como se ven y me hacen muy feliz.  Es triste pensar que mañana tendré que cambiar las.


Steps:

1.  For this mani I used:
      a.  Red:  Wet n Wild Megalast in I Red a Good Book.
      b.  Orange:  Zoya Arizona
      c.  Yellow:  Zoya Pippa
      d.  Green:  Zoya Hunter
      e.  Blue:  Zoya Song
      f.  Dark Purple:  China Glaze Creative Fantasy
      g. Lighter Purple:  China Glaze Grape Pop
2.  I used a detail nail art brush for the stripes.
3.  After I applied the stripes of color I applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat to smooth out the surface for my stamping.
4.  I used Pueen 13 stamping plate and Konad Black special polish
5.  Sealed it in with my favorite top coat Seche Vite.

I hope you enjoyed my colorful mani.  Take care.

Pasos:
1.  Para esta manicura usé los siguientes colores:
      a.  Rojo:  Wet n Wild Megalast in I Red a Good Book.
      b.  Anaranjado:  Zoya Arizona
      c.  Amarillo:  Zoya Pippa
      d.  Verde:  Zoya Hunter
      e.  Azul:  Zoya Song
      f.  Violeta oscuro:  China Glaze Creative Fantasy
      g. Violeta claro:  China Glaze Grape Pop
2.  Usé un pincel para las líneas.
3.  Luego aplique una capa de Seche Vite para dejar un base liso para el estampado.
4.  Use la placa Pueen 13 y Konad Negro
5.  Termine con mi capa final favorito Seche Vite.

Espero que le haya gustado mi manicura.  Cuidensen.


Hasta Luego! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS