Swatches of Cheeky Jumbo Plate 1: Viva Mexico

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hola! 

I hope you guys are having a fabulous week!

I purchased Cheeky's set of 10 Jumbo plates on their site here .  These bad boys cost $84.99 with free shipping, but you can also purchase them on Amazon for a great price too.  They have a high price tag, buy they come out to be $8.50 per plate. 

Today I have swatches of  Jumbo Plate 1:  Viva Mexico. 


For stamping I used:

1.  WetnWild Megalast in I Red A Good Book
2.  For the small images I used my Konad Stamper.
3.  For the full nail images I used my Ebay Black & White Stamper.

Hola!
Compre las placas Jumbo de Cheeky, son 10 placas y son hermosas.  Las compre en su site aquí .  Cuestan $84.99 con envio, pero también las puedes comprar en Amazon.  El precio por placa es $8.50.

Hoy le muestro las imágenes usando la placa Jumbo Plate 1: Viva México.

Para estampar use:
1.  Esmalte WetnWild Megalast en I Red a Good Book.
2.  Para las imágenes pequeñas use mi Konad Stamper.
3.  Para las imágenes grandes use mi Stamper blanco y negro que compre en EBay.











I think they stamp beautifully.  As you see I didn't use any special polish just regular nail polish and the images came out great.  What do you think?  Let me know in the comments below.


Mi opinión es que los imágenes quedan muy bonitos.  No tuve problemas con ningún imagen.  Como ves no use esmalte especial solo esmalte regular y quedaron muy lindos.  Dame tu opinión, te gusta esta placa?  Déjame saber en los comentarios abajo!

This set has 10 plates and I have swatches of them on my blog.  Click to see each plate:  Plate 1  Plate 2  Plate 3  Plate 4  Plate 5  Plate 6   Plate 7  Plate 8  Plate 9  Plate 10 

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS