Swatches of Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2: Tropical Holiday

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hola amigos!

Here are the swatches of Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2:  Tropical Holiday. 

I used:

1.  Sally Hansen Insta-dri Night Flight 380
2.  Ebay black & white stamper


Hola amigos!
Aqui les tengo la placa #2 de Cheeky:  Tropical Holiday.

Utilize Sally Hansen Insta-dri Night Flight 380 y el estampador blanco y negro de ebay.










You can purchase Cheeky Jumbo plates on Amazon or on their site cheeky-beauty.com

This set has 10 plates and I have swatches of them on my blog.  Click to see each plate:  Plate 1  Plate 2  Plate 3  Plate 4  Plate 5  Plate 6   Plate 7  Plate 8  Plate 9  Plate 10  

Hasta Luego!


1 comment:

  1. I just ordered Tropical Holiday and MoYou London Sailor collection XL plate 07 :) I can't wait until they get here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS