The 31 Day Challenge: Day 7 B&W Nails

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hola!!

Introducing my nails for Day 7 of #31DC2013!  Black & White Nails.  For this mani I decided to recreate a mani I did a few months ago (Which is also posted below), but with a twist.  Instead of White as my Base and Black for my stamping I did the opposite.  I hope you enjoy this simple B&W manicure.

Hola!
Presentando mis uña para el séptimo Día del reto #31DC2013.  El tema de hoy es Uñas Negras y Blancas.  Para este reto decidí recrear una manicura que hice hace unos meses atrás (lo cual veras abajo), pero en vez de tener la base blanca y el estampado negro hize lo opuesto.  Espero le les gusten mi "B&W mani".





Steps:

1.  I applied Orly Liquid Vinyl to all my nails.
2.  I used Pueen stamping plate 44.
3.  Konad White special polish for my stamping.
4.  Seche Vite top coat.

This is another quick and simple manicure.  I posted the picture of this same exact manicure below, but I inverted the colors. I think it looks better with white as the base and black stamping.  What do you think?

Esté es otra manicura fácil para hacer.  Abajo esta la misma manicura pero con los colores intercambiados.  Creo que se ve mejor con la base blanca y el estampado negro.  ¿Qué opinas?

Hasta luego!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS