The 31 Day Challenge: Day 1 Red Nails

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hola!

The lovely Chalkboard Nails created this fun 31 Day Challenge.  This will be my first nail art challenge.  I hope I can complete it.  Here is her challenge:

La Hermosa Chalkboard Nails ha creado el " The 31 Day Challenge".  Este va ser mi primer reto de unas que yo participo.  Espero poder terminar el reto.  Aqui esta el reto:



Well as you see I am a bit late but I did recently create a red nail mani which I was currently wearing on September 1.  I will include in this challenge as my Day 1:  Red Nails.  Here is the pic I posted on my Instagram:

Como ves estoy un poco tarde pero recientemente hice una manicura de unas rojas, lo cual tuve puesto el primero de septiembre.  Que casualidad, verdad?  Esta manicura sera mi Dia 1 del reto.  Aqui esta mi foto de instagram:


Colors used:

1.  Zoya Chyna
2.  Essie Good As Gold for stamping
3.  Pueen Stamping plate 11

I am really in love with Zoya PixieDust texture polishes.  So are you going to join in the fun!  Its never late to start the challenge! 

Estoy encantada con los PixieDust de Zoya son maravillosas.  Bueno y ustedes van a unirse a este reto del mes de septiembre?  Nunca es tarde si la dicha es buena!  Vamos!

Hasta luego!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS