In Puerto Rico school started on August 6 and I have been busy ever since. I see that in many places school is now starting to begin. So I guess Puerto Rican Schools start earlier than most school in the states. I have been seeing so many wonderful school related manis online. One that I really love is Chalkboard Nails. I tried to make them by hand and this was the result:
Not my best, but I tried... haha. :) I have very shaky hands. So then I decided to make them the way I know best and its with stamping. Here is the result:
Much better. :) What do you think?
Tip: You can easily add neon colors and over the white to resemble colored chalk. Cool right?
Here are the polishes and tools used:
1. I painted all my nails with Orly Liquid Vinyl.
2. I waited them to dry then I applied China Glaze Matte Magic.
3. After the Matte Magic dried I applied the stamping.
4. I used Mash plate 31 for the happy face, Bundle Monster 311 for the full image of numbers & XL image plate for the letters.
5. I used Konad White.
6. Remember not to use a top coat or you will ruin the matte look.
I hope you enjoy and I will love to see your chalkboard manis just tag me on Instagram @swanettesnails