Today I posted this simple stamping mani on my Instagram:
What did I use?
1. China Glaze Spring In My Step
2. China Glaze In A Lily Bit
3. China Glaze What A Pansy
4. Winstonia plate W203
5. Konad Black
6. Seche Vite
1. I applied a coat of China Glaze Spring In My Step to all my nails.
2. Using a makeup sponge wedge, make a gradient using: CG Spring In My Step (top color), CG In A Lily Bit (center color) and CG What A Pansy (bottom color) to all your nails.
3. Apply top coat to smooth and blend your gradient and prepare a clean smooth base for your stamping. Wait till it dries completely and continue to the next step.
4. Stamp using Konad Black and W203
5. Finish up with your favorite top coat and your done!
I hope you guys enjoy this simple Zig Zag Gradient using plate W203!