Here is my mani for today: It looks like my nails got scratched by a neon leopard! lol What do you think?
What did I use?
1. China Glaze At Vase Value
2. Born Pretty Store plate MLS301
3. Konad black
4. Sinful Colors Snow Me White
5. China Glaze Peonies & Park Ave
6. China Glaze Sunday Funday
7. China Glaze Grass Is Lime Greener
8. Krafty Gurl Gloss It Top Coat
Below is a picture of Born Pretty Store plate MLS301.
*Check out my review on Born Pretty Store here
1. Apply China Glaze At Vase Value to all your nails and a coat of top coat.
2. Now we make the neon leopard scratch using Born Pretty Store plate MLS301 and using the advance stamping technique. I have a pictorial here & here , Just click and read the steps.
Below I am showing you how I colored in the image for this mani:
A. Using all China Glaze colors:
Peonies & Park Ave, Sunday Funday & Grass Is Lime Greener
I fill in the spots.
B. After the spots have dried I finish coloring in with Sinful Colors Snow me White.
3. Once the image has dried, use top coat to apply your image using the advance nail stamping technique. Click here & here for the pictorial. Remember the top coat must be a little tacky for the image to stick.
4. Now you apply your favorite top coat. I am using Krafty Gurl Gloss It Top Coat.
5. You must repeat this process on all your nails and your done!
I hope you guys enjoy my post. Its a quick post but remember to check out the links to the tutorial on how to apply the colored image to your nail using the advance stamping technique.
Remember if I inspire you in anyway please give credit and tag me on Instagram or link my blog on your blog post. Thank you!