Duri Rejuvacote 1 Nail Growth System

Saturday, March 29, 2014

¡Hola!

I have been trying Duri Rejuvacote for three months now, and I am very happy with the results.
Some of my nail buddies on Instagram recommended me this nail growth product.  I purchased it on Ebay for around $8. 

What is Duri Rejuvacote?
Its a nail growth product.  The following is the description is written on their packaging:  Rejuvacote the nail doctor will heal and cure your spilt, cracked and acrylic eaten nails.  In a mater of weeks you will enjoy the look and feel of strong, vital, natural nails.  It also says: From dying nails to nails to die for.

I decided to try it out, because my nails were weak, thin and were splitting a lot.  I really see a difference since using Duri Rejuvacote, my nails have grown longer, stronger and the splitting has stop.   Many people on Instagram have seen the difference too and I owe it to Duri Rejuvacote.  I followed the direction on the box and have used Duri Rejuvacote under all my manicures as my base coat. 

Here are some pics:

The beginning:  
Here I cut all my nails down and began using Duri Rejuvacote.
I started December 23, 2013

First week

 Second Week

1st Month

 2nd Month

 3er Month


Here are my naked nails after three months of using Duri Rejuvacote.


I am so happy with this product!  I am so amazed to see it worked for me!  The only negative thing was that it makes my cuticles very dry, so I must apply more cuticle oil.  Please remember it might not work for you, but it won't hurt to try! :) 

What nail growth product or strengthener do you use?  Have you tried Duri Rejucacote? Let me know in the comments below!

¡Hasta Luego Bye! 





2 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing! :) your nails grow really fast too! Is that from the duri rejuvacote or do they naturally grow that fast? I've been using bliss kiss nail oil and my nails are much healthier and longer now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was amazed too! My nails grow slow but they were very week and would peel easily, with Duri my nails are more stronger! I am so happy! :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS