Today I posted this colorful swirl mani on my Instagram:
What did I use?
1. Base Coat- Dura Rejuvacote
2. Rimmel Sunny Days
3. Rimmel Pink-A-Boo
4. Rimmel Blue My Mind
5. Konad Princess Black Gold
6. Winstonia 203
7. Top Coat- Seche Vite
1. Apply your favorite base coat.
2. Apply your colors as pictured below: Start with Rimmel Sunny Days (two coats), Rimmel
Pink-a-boo (two coats) and finish with Rimmel Blue My Mind (two coats). Then apply a coat of top coat to smooth out the nail for stamping.
3. After your nails have dried, start stamping using W203 and Konad Princess Black Gold.
4. Finish up your mani using your favorite top coat and your done!
I hope you guys enjoy!