Nail Stamping Tips: Shrinking Your Image

Friday, March 14, 2014

Hola!

Ever look at a nail stamping plate and wonder if the image will fit your nail because its too large?  Well today I will be sharing a simple trick to shrink your image.

First I would like to say that I heard about this technique but never fully understood it until I saw Kelly Cris YouTube video.  Her video isn't in English but she did a great job of showing the technique.  Check out her video here.  Thank you Kelly Cris for sharing!

I hope you guys enjoy the video! Please comment, rate & subscribe.




Happy Stamping!

Swanette

3 comments:

  1. awesome tip thanks so much for the video! I want to get that exact plate but i was worried about fitting the girl's face on my nail... hopefully with this trick i can get it small enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I hope you got the girl's face to fit on your nail! :)

      Delete
  2. wow. That's amazing. Thank you for the tip. I will definitely try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS