I hope you're doing great! Today I have a review of Marianne Nails Stamping Plates. Thank you to the owner and creator Ghislaine for providing me with the plates to review.
1. Made & located in France.
2. Their company is named: VenteReservees They have been open for 6 years as a reseller.
Last June 2014 they began their own line of plates called: Marianne Nails.
3. They have created a total of 108 medium plates and 4xxl plates.
4. The medium plates cost 6,50€ and the big plates XXL cost 23,90€. On their website you can convert currencies to figure out the cost. To change the currency on the website just look at the upper right corner of the screen.
5. Each plate is limited edition. They only produce 200 plates for each model, once they have been sold they will not be made again.
6. Each plate in my post measures: 13cm x 7cm. Images measure approximately 2cm x 1 1/2cm.
Here are the plates:
Here is my YouTube Review with live swatches:
As you can see they stamp beautifully. These are actually my first Marianne Nails Stamping Plates and I love them. The designs are so delicate and elegant. I had no problem transferring images and they came out crisp. I also love the packaging of these plates, it is so elegant.
What do you think? Do you own any Marianne Nails plates? If so, which is your favorite plate from this brand?
Marianne Nails Social Medias Links:
Happy Stamping!Love, Swanette