Bundle Monster Shangri-La Master Set

Monday, July 20, 2015

 
¡Hola!
 
Today I have a new stamping set to show you guys! I purchase it from Bundle Monster.  This new set is called:  Shangri-La Master Set. 

Quick Facts:

1.  This set has 10 square stamping plates.
2.  Each plate measures 2 inches x 2 inches.
3.  They are made of stainless steel, have a protective backing and have a protective blue film.
4.  Each plate features beautiful lines, swirls, paisley, and floral patterns.
5.  They fit perfectly in the Bundle Monster organizers.

Here is each plate:




 Here are some quick swatches of each plate:

 

 
Here is my YouTube review:  I hope you enjoy!
 
  
 
 
As you can see they stamp beautifully.  I did however have a problem with plate BM-S105.  I had to use a different stamper to get it to pick up.  This plate has very fine lines compared to the other plates and it seems that it is not etched deeply enough.  The good thing is that Bundle Monster has great customer service, so if you do receive a defective plate, they will replace it.  You can purchase this plate at Bundle Monster here.
 
Tell me what you guys think about this collection?  I hope you enjoyed my post.
 

Happy Stamping!
Love, Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS