Bundle Monster Wonderland Collection

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hola!

Today I received some beautiful polishes from Bundle Monster.  I am super excited, they reached out to me and ask if I wanted to review this product for you guys.  Of course I said yes!  I love Bundle Monster products.  Here are their Wonderland Nail Polish Collection:

 
 
Here is my YouTube Video:
 
 
 
 
Here is some quick info about the set:
 
1.  You can purchase them at the Bundle Monster Site.
2.  This set has 6 polishes. 
3.  They are 13ml - .4fl.oz each. 
4.  Cost at the moment of this post:  $13.50 for the set.  $2.25 for each bottle.
5.  *Bonus* 3 of the polishes stamp... keep reading... You will find out which polishes stamp...
 
Swatches of each polish:
 
Sparkling Pine

New Year's Eve
 
Bubbly Rose
 
Neve

Winter Blue

Frostbite

Now... Question of the day>>>>> Do they stamp????

 
Yes, three stamp beautifully!  Here I have swatched them over black polish and used BM-620
Colors:  Winter Blue, Neve & Frostbite


I hope you enjoyed my post!  Tell me what you think about this collection!  I would love to hear from you!


Happy Stamping!

Love, Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS