Valentine's Day Mani Collaboration Using Bundle Monster BM-620

Monday, February 2, 2015

Hola!!

I hope you are doing great!

Today I want to share a Valentine's Day Mani collaboration with you! 



I was invited by the lovely Opal to be apart of this Valentine's Day Collaboration with Priscilla.   I was so happy to be apart of this collab.   These ladies love to nail stamp too!  I love their videos and manicures. You should definitely check them out!  Before I begin I will show you their beautiful manicures and add their Social Media so you can see how they created their beautiful manicures.

Opal:


YouTube Channel:  Here is her video on how she created her beautiful mani
Instagram:  @opalliegh18 

Priscilla












YouTube Channel:  Here is her video on how she created her beautiful mani
Instagram:  @pcontreras8nails
Blog:  Here

Here is my manicure:


What did I use?

1.  Sally Hansen Triple Shine Great White
2.  Sally Hansen Satin Glam Chic Pink
3.  Sally Hansen Satin Glam Taffeta
4.  Sally Hansen Satin Glam Tulle
5.  Bundle Monster BM-620
6.  Seche Vite

Here is my video on how to create this manicure: 




I hope you enjoyed my post!

Happy Stamping!
Love, Swanette

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS