Bundle Monster 2015 Secret Garden Set *Close-ups

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

*Product sent for my honest review
¡Hola!

I hope you're having a great day! I am super excited to show you guys the new stamping set from Bundle Monster.  It's called The Secret Garden Set:


This set is different from all the other lovely sets from Bundle Monster.  They have finally created a stamping plate set with the buffet style.  Now you are free to stamp wherever you want and not be limited to the rectangular borders.  This set has 25 stamping plates.  Just as the names states it has garden written all over it, they have floral images, vine images, fruit images, animal images, and more.  Here are close-ups of the Secret Garden Set: **This post is very pic heavy**




























I am loving this set.  Bundle Monster is one of my favorite nail stamping companies.  I learn how to nail stamp with their first set of plates, back in 2010.  I love the different floral images, many of which you can fill up with color.  I love Plate 719 with the guitar, but I am so sad, because it is too large for my nails.  I wish they would had made a smaller version on the plate too.

Remember when purchases a new set of plates, you should take your time to analyze each plate, just to make sure you will enjoy stamping your nails with the images.  If you are a person that is not into floral and vine images, then this stamping set is definitely not for you, but if you love floral and vine images, then you will enjoy this set!

You can purchase it on Bundle Monster site, they are currently on sale for $16.40, at the time of this post.  Try this code: JOLLY2014 for an additional 15% off.  Remember if you live in the United States including PR, you can get free shipping on purchases $25 and over.

Before I end my post, Here is my Video on YT of the Close-ups:


I hope you enjoyed my post!


Happy Stamping!

Love, Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS