Winstonia Store: It's A Nail Party! Holiday Kit Review

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

¡Hola!

Today I wanted to share with you my nail mail from Winstonia Store.  I purchase their Holiday Kit called: It's A Nail Party!

Here is a picture of my order:



This set includes:

1.  Black & White Stamper
2.  Nail file
3.  Clean up brush
4.  3 Nail Stamping plates:  The Carnival, Have a Meery X'mas & Harvest Fest.
5.  Small blue velvet pouch.

You can find this Holiday kit on their website HERE.

Here are Pictures and Swatches of the beautiful plates:


I have a two part review on my Youtube Channel. 

Part 1:  Review of Winstonia Nail Stamper:


Part 2:  Review of Winstonia Nail Stamping Plates:


I hope you enjoyed my videos. 

***Follow Winstonia on Facebook because they said they will have a great deal on Black Friday! All the info on their Facebook.***


Happy Stamping!

Love, Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS