Yesterday was my Birthday! I thank God for another year. Here is my simple birthday manicure:
What did I use?
1. Ring Finger: Orly DayGlow and Orly Peaceful Opposition
2. Blue base color for other nails: China Glaze I sea the point
3. Winstonia 3D Nail Art Colorful Neon Studs Metal Round 3mm
4. Bundle Monster BM-H19
5. To fill in cupcake: Konad RedColor, ClubMiss Bliss and Color Club Over The Moon
6. Stamping colors: Mundo de Uñas #4 Blue, #11 Yellow, #32 Reddish, #52 Lemon Tree & #15 Mexican Pink.
7. Black White Stamper
8. Seche Vite
9. Beauty Secrets Nail Glue
Here is my video on how to create them:
I hope you guys enjoys my post!