Birthday Manicure: Using Bundle Monster BM-H19

Sunday, November 16, 2014

¡Hola!

Yesterday was my Birthday! I thank God for another year.  Here is my simple birthday manicure:


What did  I use?

1.  Ring Finger: Orly DayGlow and Orly Peaceful Opposition
2.  Blue base color for other nails:  China Glaze I sea the point
3.  Winstonia 3D Nail Art Colorful Neon Studs Metal Round 3mm
4.  Bundle Monster BM-H19
5.  To fill in cupcake:  Konad RedColor, ClubMiss Bliss and Color Club Over The Moon
6.  Stamping colors:  Mundo de Uñas #4 Blue, #11 Yellow, #32 Reddish, #52 Lemon Tree & #15 Mexican Pink.
7.  Black White Stamper
8.  Seche Vite
9.  Beauty Secrets Nail Glue

Here is my video on how to create them:



I hope you guys enjoys my post!


Happy Stamping!

Love, Swanette



4 comments:

  1. Hola! Vengo desde tu canal a desearte un muy feliz cumpleaños :-)
    Te he descubierto hace poco y creo que he visto ya casi todos tus vídeos ;-) Me gustan mucho tus manicuras y disfruto viendo cómo las creas.
    Yo también soy una apasionada del nail art. Te invito a conocerme en mi IG (@lillibitnaw) y en mi blog Lillibit's Nail Art World (no te dejo el enlace para que no lo considere spam). Ojalá te gusten mis manicuras como a mí me gustan las tuyas :-)
    Un besito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola! Muchas Gracias!! :) Me alegro mucho que te guste mis videos! Te voy a buscar! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. great nails dear!! amazing color comb!! happy birthday!! im your new follower on gfc! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am following you too on gfc. Greeting from Puerto Rico :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS