Here is the mani I posted today on Instagram. I call it Splash of Color.
Colors and plates used:
1. Zoya Purity- Shown in picture above.
2. Sally Hansen Cherry Red, Sally Hansen Sun kissed, Bettina Yellow & Rimmel Blue Eyed Girl:
3. Cici&Sisi plates 2 and 4, images below:
4. Konad Black and Seche Vite Top Coat.
1. Apply a Base Coat.
2. Apply Zoya Purity to all nails.
3. Wait till it dries completely before stamping.
4. Then start stamping using image plate Cici&Sisi 02 using all the colors. I first stamped all my nails one color then I stamped with another color until I stamped using all 4 colors.
5. Wait a minute til they dry before the next step.
6. With Konad Black stamp using Cici&Sisi image 04 on all nails.
7. Then finally apply your favorite Top Coat, I used Seche Vite.
I hope you enjoyed my post. If you try this design please tag me so I can see them. I would love to see them.