This is the Love Birds Mani I posted on my Instagram:
I think love was in the air today! lol So I decided I wanted hearts on my nails. Looking thru my stamping plates I fell in love with Bundle Monster Holiday plate BM-H17, it has a beautiful image of birds kissing. You can purchase Bundle Monster plates here, they have 5 great sets to choose from.
I used the Baggie Method which is similar to the Saran Wrap Method, but instead of using Saran Wrap I use plastic grocery bags. You can find more out the Baggie Method here, I explain it step by step.
What polishes I used:
1. Wet n Wild Private Viewing as my base
2. Then using the Baggie Method I used Wet n Wild Club Havana, Wet n Wild Club Candy-licious, Wet n Wild Club Through The Grapevine & Color Club Halo-graphic. All in that same order.
3. I then applied a top coat Seche Vite. This step helps smooth out the surface for stamping.
4. I Stamped with Bundle Monster BM-H17, BM-H17 & Konad Black.
5. Finally, I applied top coat Seche Vite.
I hope you enjoyed my post. Happy Stamping!