Here I have pictures and swatches of Gals Fairy Set. I purchased them on Amazon here for $12.99. This set has 25 plates numbered from GA26 - GA50.
As I always say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Below I posted the swatches of each plate using Wet n Wild Black Crème.
Wait there's more, here are some mani's I posted on Instagram using the Gals Fairy Set:
1. Bettina Prestige, stamped with GA42 & Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
2. Color Club, stamped with GA42 & China Glaze Tranzitions in Split Perso-nail-ity.
3. Bettina Ocean as the base color, stamped with GA36 & Konad White. Colores de Carol Haunted Bubbles on my ring finger.
4. Rimmel Grey Matter as my base color, stamped with GA46 & China Glaze Tongue & Chic.
5. Zoya Payton, stamped with GA30 & Color Club Harp On It.
Finally the measurement of Gals Fairy Set using inches:
My final thoughts: At first I was worried about purchasing these plates, because they have mix reviews on Amazon. I am so happy to say that I really like these plates. The designs are simple but you can create beautiful manicures with them. I didn't have any issues with them stamping.
Remember when buying plates, always verify them. Test them on paper to see if they stamp well, if not just contact the seller so they can help you out.
I hope you enjoy my post. What do you think about them? Would you purchase them? Let me know in the comment section below.