CICI&SISI Nail Stamp Collection Set Jumbo 2

Thursday, January 30, 2014

¡Hola!


Here are the swatches and  review of Cici&Sisi plates set 2.  I purchase this set of plates on Amazon.com for $29.99. This set comes with 6 Jumbo size plates numbered 07-12, two sheets of stickers, a stamper and cute organizer. 


Here are the scan of the plates:




Quick swatches of plates using Finger Paints Scenery greenery & Bettina Brown :




My Thoughts:
* Remember this  is my opinion and everyone has had different results upon trying the new Cisi&Sisi plates.

1.  Stamper:  A very good stamper, but you might have to prime it.  Just use a white nail buffing block and lightly buff the surface to remove the shine.  Then try out the stamper to see if it picks up.  Remember it might not be necessary to prime the stamper, try it out first.   Most of my nailstampaddicts friends didn't have to prime their stamper, but I did.  I think its great that this set provides a stamper.   Its a awesome set if you want to start nail stamping. 

2.  Scraper:  Honestly no, its not good.  The scraper is metal and not even like a Konad stamper.  It just doesn't do the job and might damage your plate.  Just use a plastic gift card, old credit card, Konad scraper or anything similar.   

3.  Organizer-  Its awesome that this set has a organizer.  It has 10 plastic sleeves.  If you have similar size plates you can add them to this organizer, so that's a plus for me. 

4.  Stickers-  I haven't tried them yet, but they look cute.

5.  Plates-  I didn't have a problem with this set, no problems with the corner images like I did with Cici&Sisi Set #1 which I reviewed here .   This set also has variety of beautiful images, and they are well etched as well.  Each plates has 24 full size images and approximately 12 small images.   I personally love Konad's metal scraper, but for this set, a plastic card worked better for me.  When stamping I always recommend trying different stampers or scrapers to make a image plates work.  If one stamper or scraper doesn't work, try another, don't give up! :)  Over all I think Cici&Sisi plates are becoming one of my favorite sets.  I personally love the full image designs.  I hope you enjoy the swatches, as you see above they stamp beautifully.

Here are some of the mani's I created with these plates and posted on Instagram:


1.  Cici&Sisi Plate 07:
I used Orly Two-hour Lunch, Cotton Candy, Shining Star & Faint of Heart with the The Baggie Method.  Stamping color:  Konad Black.


2.  Cici&Sisi Plate 10:
I used Orly FX Milky Way and stamped with Konad Black.


3.  Cici&Sisi Plate 11:
I used Orly FX Intergalactic Space on Middle and ring finger, Orly Coffee Break on Index finger & pinky and stamped with China glaze Positively in Love.


4.  Cici&Sisi Plate10:
I used OPI Wocka Wocka!, Orly Black Hole and Konad Black.

What do you think about this set?  Will you purchase them?  Or do you have them?  Let me know below!

Happy Stamping!

Swanette
 



5 comments:

  1. I need to get both sets. Thank you for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man-you being in Puerto Rico know all about Bettina! They are my all time fave cream polish ever! I own 75 ish! Haven't counted lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you have more than me. :) I only have a few. :) They are great for stamping, try them out!

      Delete
  3. Very helpful review, Swanette! I tried to buy from amazon but unfortunately no shipping to Australia :-(

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS