Decepticon Nails using stamping plate QA4

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hola de nuevo! My second post of the day!

Well today I took out time to play with polish!

Since I loved the look of my last mani.  I wanted to try another bright color on Sinful Colors Slate.  This time I tried Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Blue By!  Did I tell you that Sally Hansen Insta-dri's are great for stamping? They are! You can purchased them anywhere in the States & Puerto Rico.  You can also find good deals on them plus if you add on coupons you can score a better deal.  I sometimes get them free, after coupons & sales of course.  Well back to my post... I almost lost my train of thought...lol...  I used Red angel plate 114 for this mani:



I posted it on Instagram and the lovely @joslynleigh commented that it look like Transformer nails.  I immediately got a idea!! I told myself... "Hey I got a plate with the Transformers on it."  Here it is below:




As you see it has the Autobots & Decepticons image on it.  I wanted to stamp the autobot image but  my nails are too short (poor nubbins) so I went for the Decepticons.  I purchase this stamping plate a long time ago.  I don't exactly remember where I bought it from, but you can find it on Ebay or here.  Mines came damage as you see above.  It has a deep scratch on the words Transformer.  I didn't notice it until I removed the protective plastic covering.  Oh well.  Here is my Decepticon Mani:


What did I use to create this mani?
1.  Base Color:  Sinful Colors Slate
2.  Red Angel Plate 114
3.  QA4 plate
4.  Sally Hansen Blue By!
5.  Sally Hansen Silver Sweep for the decepticon.
6.  Seche Vite

What do you think?  Do they look like Transformer stamping plate? 

Hasta luego!
  




2 comments:

  1. so from Instagram, to blog :-) there are bigger pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me!! I started to blog a few months ago. There is still much I need to learn.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS