Pink Triangle over Gray nails using Pueen Stamping Plate 20

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hola!!

Today I was looking thru my stash and found Sinful Colors Slate and realized that I hadn't used it.  Such a beautiful shimmering gray color.  If you look very closely you can see some purple and blue sparkle in it, but it isn't very noticeable on the nail. 

I wanted to try so of my untried plates.  I picked out Pueen 20.  I just love Pueen plates.  You can buy them here , here or here.  I was looking for a color to stamp on it.  I wanted something different and found Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Fast Fuchsia.  I was amazed on how much this color just pop on the nail!  I really like the combo how about you?

What did I use for this mani???
1.  Base Color:  Sinful Colors Slate
2.  Pueen Stamping plate 20
3.  Stamping Color:  Sally Hansen Insta-dri Fast Fuchsia
4.  Seche Vite

Hasta luego! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS