Winnie The Pooh Nails: Stamping plate QA3

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hola!

Tonight I posted on my Instagram a Winnie The Pooh Mani!  I used stamping plate QA3.  This plate has cute Winnie The Pooh designs on them.  I purchased this plate a long time and never used it until tonight.  Today I received some more new Krafty Gurl Polishes and as soon as I saw Sassy Steeler (a beautiful golden yellow and black glitter polish) it inspired me to use this stamping plate.  You can find this stamping plate online.  Try searching on Amazon or Ebay.  Here is the plate:



Ingredients for this cute mani:

1.  Sally Hansen Lightening 
2.  KraftyGurl Sassy Steeler
3.  Stamping plate QA3
4.  Stamping color:  Rimmel Black Satin
5.  Dotting Tools to fill in Winnie the Pooh Shirt and Dot his flower.
6.  Sally Hansen Cherry Red for his shirt
7.  For the Flower I used China Glaze Peachy Keen & China Glaze Pink-ie Promise.
5.  Seche Vite top coat

 

I hope you enjoyed!

Hasta Luego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS