Krafty Gurl Designs Nail Polishes

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hola!

I purchase these beauties from @kraftygurldesigns I found her on Instagram. She creates beautiful Indie Glitter polishes.  You can purchase her nail polishes from her Etsy Store here.    I purchase two and she sent me a free mini.  That was so kind of her! Thank you!

 
Colors from left to right:   It's a Fiesta, summer Days & Liberty Belle. 

I love them all!  They are so fun!  Application was a breeze.  No picking and placing glitter.   You get a lot of glitters on the nail with one swipe of the brush! I have other indies & glitter polishes which I have had to fish out glitters, but it was not the case with these beauties!  Here are the three swatched:

 
1.  Liberty Belle
Base Color:  Orly Snow Cone.  Stamping plate:  Pueen44.  Stamping Colors:  Sally Hansen Blue It & Sally Hansen Cherry Red.
 

2.  Summer Days
Base Color:  China Glaze Starboard.  XL Stamping plate C.  Stamping Color:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
 
 

3.  It's A Fiesta!
Base Color:  Orly Liquid Vinyl.  Stamping plate BM21.  Stamping Color:  Essie Good As Gold.

I hope you enjoyed the Manicures done with these beautiful Indie Polishes made by Krafty Gurl Designs!  

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS