St. Patricks Day Manicure

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hola!

I wanted to share with you my St. Patricks Day Mani.  I was so happy that I received a lot of likes and comments on them on my Instagram @swanettesnails !  I fell in love with a St. Patricks Day Mani a friend of mines did on IG she is @iheartmynails go check her out and follow!   I just loved her pot of gold she created using gold micro beads.

Here are the colors & tools I used:

1.  China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard for my base color.
2.  Winstonia stamping plate W105
3.  Finger Paint Scenery Greenery for stamping
4.  China Glaze Golden Enchantment for some sparkle.
5.  For my Ring Fingr I applied China Glaze White on White
6.  For my rainbow I used Colors from China Glaze neons 2012:  Surfing for boys, Orange You Hot, Sun-kissed, I'm With the Lifeguard & Splish Splash.
7.  For the pot I used Milani Nail Art Striper  in Black Sketch.
8.  Dotting Tools
9.  Gold Micro Beads
10.  Seche Vite Top Coat.

Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS