PUEEN 2013 Nail Art Stamp Collection

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hola!  I hope you are all doing great! I got my Pueen stamping plates and I wanted to share with you guys my thoughts about them.  I bought them on ebay here for $19.99 free shipping.  If you live in Puerto Rico its your best option to buy them there on ebay.  You can buy them on Amazon here for $17.99, but  it is $10.49 for shipping to Puerto Rico.  Puerto Rico can no longer benefit from Amazon free Super Saver Shipping.  :(

This set has 25 plates, and the best part is they are mostly all full nail images! Each plate has 6 images:  4 full nail images and 2 small images.   If you love full nail images like me then you will love these plates.  I have been  analizing them for a long time.  Wondering if I would buy them or not until I started to see pics of them on Instagram.  I bought them and I am very happy with my decision.  At first glance the engraving has a different texture in the images not solid and clean like others.  Thankfully it doesn't effect the stamping at all.  Here are some pics I took testing out different images:


I am very impressed with the outcome of these stamping plates.  They Stamped beautifully.  You can see the details of the images they came out neatly.   They are the same size as the Bundle Monster plates, Red Angels, & Mash. The images are very cute and unique.  Here are some more pictures of manis I made with this set.  I hope you enjoy!
1.  Pueen plate 13 
Base Color:  China Glaze Watermelon Rind 
Stamping color:  Essie Good as Gold
2.  Pueen plate 14
Base color:  China Glaze Unpredictable
Stamping colors:  Sinful Colors Black on Black & Color Clubs Beyond
3.  Pueen plate 07
Base Color:  China Glaze Man Hunt & Orly Snowcone
Stamping Colors:  Using same base colors

So, tell me... What do you think?  Would you buy them?  

Hasta Luego! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS