Bundle Monster Blogger Collaboration & Nailstamp4fun

Friday, October 30, 2015


¡Hola!

Yesterday on my YouTube Channel I shared a secret that I was holding on to for a long time.  It was very hard to keep it quite, but finally I can tell the world.  I am part of Bundle Monster Blogger Collaboration Set. Yes! I can't believe it! I am so honored that Bundle Monster contacted me to be a part of this project. I love Bundle Monster stamping plates.  My first set was from Bundle Monster, way back in 2010 when they first release their set of small images.  Do you remember that set? 

I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support on my social medias.  It's because of your support I was given this amazing opportunity.  Thank you! Mil Gracias!  I honestly can't find the right words to express how I feel. 

Here is my YouTube Video:



Here are some Mani's I created with the set:

Color Club Halo-graphic



China Glaze Rendezvous With You & Essie Penny Talk


Black Jelly Polish I created mixing Clear Polish and WetnWild Ebony Hates Chris.

Close-up of my Stamping Plate & Swatches:


I thank Bundle Monster again for this opportunity. This is a dream come true. I hope you enjoy the plate I help create. 

There are currently 2 sets of the Blogger Collaboration Set.  Check them out!  They are all absolutely beautiful.  Each created with love.

1.  Set 1
2.  Set 2


Happy Stamping!
Love, Swanette


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS