Halloween Candy: Using Bundle Monster BM-306 & BM-H07

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hola!

I hope your having a great day! Here is Day 2 of Bundle Monster's Nail Challenge:


Day 2: Candy


What did I use?


1.  Duri Rejuvacote
2.  Bettina Matte
3.  OPI Sheer tints:
  • Be Magentle With Me- pink
  • I Can Teal You Like Me- blue
  • I'm Never Amberrassed- yellow
  • Don't Violet Me Down- purple
4.  Mundo de uñas
  • #11 Yellow
  • #4 Blue
  • #52 Lemon Tree
  • #15 Mexican Pink
5.  Bundle Monster BM-306 & BM-H07
6.  Black & White Stamper
7.  Seche Vite
Here is my video so you can learn how to create them:
Where to buy Bundle Monster?
www.bundlemonster.com

Where to buy Mundo de uñas?
www.mundodeunas.com

I hope you guys enjoyed the video!

Please take care & happy stamping!

Love,

Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS