Bunny Nails Halloween Stamping Plates C, D, G & H

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

¡Hola!

I hope you guys are having a great day! Today I want to show you The Bunny Nails Halloween Nail Stamping Plates.  Dulce the creator and owner of Bunny Nails was so kind and generous to provide me with some of her plates to show you.  I have decided to divide them into groups and this will the first part.  Here are her Halloween Nail Stamping Plates:

She recently released two new Halloween nail stamping plates, which are plate G & H. 

Plate HD-G

Plate HD-H


She has two more Halloween nail stamping plates in her store, they are plates HD-C & HD-D.

HD-C

HD-D

Bunny Nails Stamping plates are large plates measuring 14.5x9.5cm.  Full nail patterns measure 2x2.5cms approx.  They are large images perfect for long nails and even toes.

Here is a my review on them, plus live swatches.  I hope you guys enjoy!




You can purchase Bunny Nails Here.  She ships worldwide and has free worldwide shipping on her HD and BuNa Stamping Plates.

I really love the images and they stamp beautifully.  You can see it clearly in the video.  I can't wait to show you guys her Christmas Plates!

I hope you enjoyed my post!
Happy Stamping!

Love,
Swanette





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS